Help creating a line-graph with 3 or 4 lines

Discuss the spreadsheet application
fleppmar

Help creating a line-graph with 3 or 4 lines

Post by fleppmar »

Hello everyone.

So I have stared a business, and I want to keep track of when my customers are entering my shop, so I can overtime see what my best opening hours might be.
What started out as a simple idea has grown a bit more complex.

I have 3 methods of payment, card, cash and Vipps (kinda like paypal but in Norway)

What I want to do is have these 3 different grahps in different colors to see when people pay with what (not sure if really needed, but I am curious)
I also want to have over time a graph that shows when my customers arrive. It is a massage studio, so the entry is kinda the only thing needed.
I have created a basic one only in calc, With the timestamp from 10:00, 10:15, 10:30 ect all the way to 22:00 in colum A1 to A54 and frozen it.
From 4C, 4D, 4E ect ect ect I have the dates from 5/12-2017 until basically infinity.
So I have added my data thus far into my calc spread sheet. I have tried using the "insert graph" tool and it gives me a weird thing that does not at all show my data points even when I try to mark them via the tool.
So, can anyone help explain to me the best way of creating this graph?

Thank you. :)

PS: For clarity Ive added some screenshots on imgur if you wanna see. I haven't added any formulas as of yet. - https://imgur.com/a/qdwjD
As you can see from the screenshots, I dont really know what I am doing..
Apache OpenOffice version: 4.1.2
Windows 10 64 bit Home.
fleppmar

Re: Help creating a line-graph with 3 or 4 lines

Post by fleppmar »

Alright. Thank you. I will post it after my day job.
Apache OpenOffice version: 4.1.2
Windows 10 64 bit Home.