[Solved] Select multiple sheets for printing

Discuss the spreadsheet application
VeloMax

[Solved] Select multiple sheets for printing

Post by VeloMax »

I also have this problem. Moreso that I am not able to have the print function identify the specific sheet of several in the worksheet. The "Help" topic tells me to hold down the "ctrl" when selecting the sheet. I cannot make this work. I am not a programmer of any kind , only a user trying to work with the available material. Thanks for any help.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
OpenOffice 4.1.4 on Windows 10
robleyd

Re: Select multiple sheets for printing

Post by robleyd »

Post split from this topic which refers to a macro method of multi sheet printing.

See if this helps, particularly the part about defining print ranges: Printing several sheets Also, search the offline help - F1 - for print ranges for more information on setting up ranges.
Cheers
David
OS - Slackware 15 64 bit
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15
LibreOffice 24.2.2.2; SlackBuild for 24.2.2 by Eric Hameleers
keme
Volunteer

Post by keme »

You can also use ctrl+click or shift+click on the sheet tabs to select multiple sheets, then choose "Print only selected sheets" in the print dialog.
Apache OO 4.1.12 and LibreOffice 7.5, mostly on Ms Windows 10
VeloMax

Post by VeloMax »

Problem solved. Thanks for the help. I have used MS Exel for a long time, but am new to Open Office, and it takes me a while to understand the differences, and how these work.
OpenOffice 4.1.4 on Windows 10