Insert header

Discuss the spreadsheet application
animal party

Insert header

Post by animal party »

I have no way to create a header for my spreadsheet. When I go to Insert, there is no header option. Where do I find the Inset or Create Header option for my spreadsheet?
thx
Lesley
open office 4.1.3 mac os sierra
robleyd

Re: insert header

Post by robleyd »

From the Help (F1);
Choose Edit - Headers & Footers - Header/Footer tabs
Search Help for headers;defining for more information.
Cheers
David
OS - Slackware 15 64 bit
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15
LibreOffice 24.2.2.2; SlackBuild for 24.2.2 by Eric Hameleers
drp_61

Post by drp_61 »

In spreadsheet option, you can select row as header by using format menu, Print ranges option, click on edit will allow to define header as rows to repeat or column to repeat.
Libreoffice 6.4.7 windows 10 enterprise, 64 bit
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

In spreadsheet option, you can select row as header by using format menu, Print ranges option, click on edit will allow to define header as rows to repeat or column to repeat.
It is a Table header.

The Page header is a part of the Page Syle. Edit the allpied Page Style: You can switch ON/OFF the header an footer, and you can edit the text in the header/footer. The structure of the header/footer of a Spreadsheet and a header/footer of a Text file is different. The Header/Footer of the Spreadsheet contains 3 textual area (left, right and center parts) (I think it is for compatibility with the Excel.)
Header_footer.png
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.