Help with MotoGP spreadsheet

Discuss the spreadsheet application
Tonyb123

Help with MotoGP spreadsheet

Post by Tonyb123 »

Hi, I am a complete novice so please be patient with me! I have just purchased and downloaded a spreadsheet that enables me to add results to the MotoGP bike season as and when they race. The spreadsheet is a number of sheets long with a dashboard, team standings, Driver standings, race results and team/rider table. It already has riders and teams written into it for this year, but I need to add more riders. There are no more active cells left under the present riders, how do I set up additional cells so that it will change tables weekly with results.

Thank you
OpenOffice 4.1.1
Windows 7
Lupp
Volunteer

Re: Help with MotoGP spreadsheet

Post by Lupp »

Try inserting rows above the "Last Active Row: Select the LRA clicking on the numbered label to the left, rightclick, select option ..., insert, (repeat if needed; will work for more than one row at a time, too).
Select the row above the inserted range and fill formulae (if any) down. You may have to do related and similar steps on more than one sheets. Without seeing the sheets I cannot go into more detail.
On Windows 10: LibreOffice 24.2 (new numbering) and older versions, PortableOpenOffice 4.1.7 and older, StarOffice 5.2
---
Lupp from München