[Solved] Only one sheet can be printed

Discuss the spreadsheet application
Remko Hiemstra

[Solved] Only one sheet can be printed

Post by Remko Hiemstra »

Dear,

I work with ooo version 2.4.0 under Ubuntu (Hardy Heron).

Within calc I have a spreadsheet with about 10 sub-sheets, but I'm only capable of printing one of them.
Even when I select another sub-sheet and press at page-preview I don't get the selected sub-sheet but only the sub-sheet I can print.

When I press print I on one of my sub-sheets.....O get the only sub-sheet I can print.

Under tools/options/print I deselected all, but still no solution.

What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by Remko Hiemstra on Tue May 06, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hagar Delest

Re: Only one sheet can be printed

Post by Hagar Delest »

Could it be a new bug from the Ubuntu version? Can you try the official version? [Ubuntu] Installing OOo on Debian and Co.

Thanks to add '[Solved]' at beginning of your first post title (edit button) if your issue has been fixed.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

Have you set the print range of the one particular sheet (Menu:Format>Print Ranges>Edit...)? If the explicit print range is intended, you've got to set the print range for every sheet from where you want to print something. Alternatively -as an exception to the setup print ranges- you can select one or more arbitrary cell ranges and print the current selection.
When you remove all setup print ranges, the preview will show the used ranges of all sheets and you may specify which of the sheets you want to print, if not all.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Remko Hiemstra

Post by Remko Hiemstra »

Thanks! It was indeed the print range of the printable sheet (Menu:Format>Print Ranges>Edit...).

I've red the post about the problems with the Ubuntu OOO distribution: I will download the official version this weekend.

Thanks for your help! It was my first time that I had to post a question, I used ooo since 1,5 year and always could find my way with the already solved items. Hope that someone else also is glad with the problem (and solution) I had.