Column Headers

Discuss the spreadsheet application
justinclupper

Column Headers

Post by justinclupper »

Am I able to modify the column headers? Or at the very least set up the top row to always show even as I scroll down?
probe1
Volunteer

Re: Column Headers

Post by probe1 »

No - to first part of your question (you are asking to change "A", "B", .... column names, right?)
Yes: select a cell right and down the area not to be scrolled and choose Window>Freeze

Does this help?
Cheers
Winfried

DateTime2 extension: insert date, time or timestamp, formatted to your needs
StothaD37

Post by StothaD37 »

probe1, thank you for that tip. I was able to freeze the column headers in spreadsheet/page break preview, but I would like to have the column headers appear on each consecutive page of the calc spreadsheet. do you know how to do this? Thanks.

StothaD37
uros
Volunteer

Post by uros »

StothaD37 wrote:...but I would like to have the column headers appear on each consecutive page of the calc spreadsheet...
Do you mean on printed pages? If so: menu Form > Print ranges > Edit > Rows to repeat: insert row number (1 for first row only or 1:3 for first three rows).
Uros
StothaD37

Post by StothaD37 »

uros wrote:
StothaD37 wrote:...but I would like to have the column headers appear on each consecutive page of the calc spreadsheet...
Do you mean on printed pages? If so: menu Form > Print ranges > Edit > Rows to repeat: insert row number (1 for first row only or 1:3 for first three rows).
Uros

Uros, this is exactly what I was trying to do, thank you so much!