Como remover âncora que surgiu na minha guia

Discuss the spreadsheet application
DeMIRANDA

Como remover âncora que surgiu na minha guia

Post by DeMIRANDA »

Estou usando Windows10 & OpenOffice 4.1.10.
Surgiu na minha guia uma âncora no canto superior esquerdo - não sei o porquê - que está se sobrepondo ao que está digitado em minha guia. Vide a foto em anexo.
 Edit: FJCC - Computer translation:
A tab appeared in my tab in the upper left corner - I don't know why - that is overlapping what is typed in my tab. See the attached photo. 
S.O.S.

Thanks your help
Attachments
LML-foto-ancora-q-surgiu-na-planilha.jpg
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Remove Known Issue icon; Locked because OP has not posted in English
OpenOffice 4.1.10, Windows 10
RusselB

Re: Como remover âncora que surgiu na minha guia

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums.
I hope you can read or translate this as this is an English Forum, so I am writing in that language and I don't recognize the language of the original question.
That said, when I encountered the same situation, it was simply a matter of resetting my graphics card. If you don't have a separate graphics card, just reboot your computer and you should be good.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
DeMIRANDA

Post by DeMIRANDA »

Reiniciar não resolveu problema. Agradeço pela sugestão dada.

Translation via Google Translate: Restart did not solve the problem. Thank you for the suggestion given.
Last edited by RusselB on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translation added to OP's reply
OpenOffice 4.1.10, Windows 10
RusselB

Post by RusselB »

To the OP: Please write in English for this forum. We do not always have the time and/or patience to translate for you.
Google Translate indicates that your base language is Portuguese thus a Portuguese (or similar) forum (if one exists) would be better for your future interactions.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.