[Solved] How Do I Get Columns and Rows Back to Normal Size?

Discuss the spreadsheet application
LindaH

[Solved] How Do I Get Columns and Rows Back to Normal Size?

Post by LindaH »

Somehow I did something (have no idea what) and now the columns and rows on the spreadsheet are huge. I've looked through all the items at the top of the page (File, Edit, View, etc.) and don't see anything to get the sizes back to normal. I deleted the program from my computer and downloaded it again thinking that would solve the problem. It didn't. I can use the Format Row & Column to resize them (which would be a real PITA if I had to do that with each spreadsheet), but when I try to type something into the space, the font is huge.

I really have no idea where to do from here and need some help to get the spreadsheet back to normal. The Open Office version I just downloaded is 4.1.10 (I think the one I deleted was 4.1.7) on a Windows 10 laptop.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Tue May 25, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged solved.
LindaH
Open Office Version 4.1.10
Windows 10
RoryOF

Re: How Do I Get Columns and Rows Back to Normal Size?

Post by RoryOF »

Try /View /Zoom and choose 100% to start with, or pull the slider at bottom right of OpenOffice window to the right. If no slider, turn on /View /Status Bar.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
LindaH

Re: How Do I Get Columns and Rows Back to Normal Size?

Post by LindaH »

Thank you! The slider worked! I never noticed the slider before. Instead, I was focused on all the stuff at the top of the page.

Thanks again!
LindaH
Open Office Version 4.1.10
Windows 10