[Solved] Printing in different paper orientations

Discuss the spreadsheet application
geeno99

[Solved] Printing in different paper orientations

Post by geeno99 »

How can I print in different paper orientations i.e. portrait and lanscape, for different sheets within a single workbook (spreadsheet).
Setting the paper orientation for one sheet seems to set it for all.
How can I set it for each individual sheet?
Last edited by geeno99 on Sat May 01, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
eeigor

Re: Printing in different paper orientations

Post by eeigor »

Create and apply the new page style
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS • LibreOffice 7.5.3.2 Community
FJCC

Post by FJCC »

The page orientation is determined by the Page style. You need to define one style to have the portrait orientation and another to have the landscape orientation. Let's say you have the Default style set to portrait. Go to a sheet that you want to have in landscape. Bring up the Styles and Formatting window in the Sidebar or choose the menu item Format -> Styles and Formatting. There will be two small icons near the top left of the dialog. Click the right hand icon to select the Page styles. Right click on the Default style and select New. Give the style the name Landscape on the Organizer tab and set the orientation to Landscape on the Page tab. Close the dialog and you will see the Landscape style listed in the Styles and Formatting window. Double click on Landscape to apply it to the current sheet.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
geeno99

Post by geeno99 »

Thanks, worked a treat.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista