Need a Formula to convert text into SEO url

Discuss the spreadsheet application
JanxRwj

Need a Formula to convert text into SEO url

Post by JanxRwj »

Edit: Split from Need a Formula to convert text into SEO url because new post from new person in old topic requires new topic. 
I tried to do it on my own in LibreOffice, but it didn't work.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
RusselB

Re: Need a Formula to convert text into SEO url

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums.
When a topic has multiple options for solutions, saying that "it didn't work" is (next to) useless.
It doesn't tell us what you tried and what results you got compared to what you were expecting.
The formula I posted at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=93261#p443461 should work in LibreOffice, but you might have to change the ; to ,
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Need a Formula to convert text into SEO url

Post by Zizi64 »

I tried to do it on my own in LibreOffice, but it didn't work.
Maybe the you need use the localized name of the function.

Or you can set the "english function names" option in the Calc settings. It will not modify either the language of the user interface nor any other locale settings.

Tools - Options - LibreOffice Calc - Formula - Formula options - Use English function names (checkbox)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.