Toolbar Pop-ups

Discuss the spreadsheet application
Honey62953

Toolbar Pop-ups

Post by Honey62953 »

:crazy: :knock:

I'm trying to update one of my Spread Sheet documents. Every time I click anywhere in the document; shoot for that matter; it's even happening here; but anyway; every time I click anywhere in the document; one of the tool bars pop-up.

It wasn't doing this when I first opened my documents this morning. I don't know how to turn it off. When the pop-up comes I can't do anything til I hit the escape button; or if I click on a row square then go up to the "input line" I can make changes there; but that's a pain and frustrating.

Please can someone help me? Tell me how to make it stop!!

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Remove Known Issues icon; Changes subject, was: TOOL BAR POP-UPS
OpenOffice 4.1.2 on Windows 10
RusselB

Re: TOOL BAR POP-UPS

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums
Since this is happening even when using the internet, for which OpenOffice is not required, then I suspect that your computer has become infected with some type of virus.
I'd suggest ensuring that your anti-virus program is up-to-date, including virus definitions, and then perform a thorough scan and clean of your system.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
Hagar Delest

Re: TOOL BAR POP-UPS

Post by Hagar Delest »

Is it a genuine AOO toolbar?
Can you upload a screenshot (see: How to attach a document here)?
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10