[Solved] Hide Standard toolbar

Discuss the spreadsheet application

[Solved] Hide Standard toolbar

Postby blelmblad » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:54 pm

In Calc, I want to hide my standard toolbar as the default, but it keeps popping open automatically when I select a cell. Is there a way to keep the standard toolbar off the screen?
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
blelmblad

Re: Hide Standard toolbar

Postby Zizi64 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:15 pm

Which office suite and which version are you using? (AOO or LO?)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO6.1.6, 6.2.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-6.4.5;AOO4.1.7
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Hide Standard toolbar

Postby MrProgrammer » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:32 pm

blelmblad wrote: I want to hide my standard toolbar as the default, but it keeps popping open automatically when I select a cell.
To permanently close a toolbar use View → Toolbars → {unselect it}, not some other method.

If you continue to have trouble, clarify "my standard toolbar". Is this the built-in Standard toolbar as delivered by a new installation, or did you customize it some way? If so, how? Indiciate exactly what tools are on a customized toolbar.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800 on MacOS 10.14.6.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
MrProgrammer

Return to Calc