Lost part of my spread sheet

Discuss the spreadsheet application
pganey

Lost part of my spread sheet

Post by pganey »

I know someone is going to say that this is a dumb question but, it is what it is. I have a rather large spreadsheet. I left clicked on the border for column Q and drug it left covering up everything before column E. Now that I have finished going over all the data I'm ready to uncover the hidden columns but can't figure out how to do it. If I drag on the left side of Q it makes collum E wider, if I drag on the right side of Q it makes Q wider. If somebody could tell me how to get my data back I sure would appreciate it.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 on a Windows 10 operation system
RoryOF

Re: Lost part of my spread sheet

Post by RoryOF »

Forget the border. Place cursor in the top margin bar and select E and Q by dragging from one to the other; right click and select Show from the popup.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
John_Ha
Volunteer

Post by John_Ha »

As a new poster you will find much useful information in the User Guides. May I suggest you bookmark the pages.

When a pop-up window opens, click the Help button for extensive help on that function - it is often more comprehensive than the manual.
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
pganey

Post by pganey »

While I appreciate your ass hole suggestion, I read the manual and apparently was not smart enough to find the solution. I came here for assistance as a last resort.
OpenOffice 4.1.7 on a Windows 10 operation system
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

I have already given the solution in my earlier posting in this thread.

Please be polite and respectful to those who offer their time to help you.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS