Publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar-events !?

Discuss the spreadsheet application
sayhello
Banned

Publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar-events !?

Post by sayhello »

hello dear expert good day :D

thanks to villeroy i have ben able to crate a calendar that contains the quotes for each day (see below) with three languages.

today: how to publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar - [events] field?

i want to add texts to a google-calendar.

well i tried some things - among the things and options there was

- trying to make visible the content
- checking various options and pressing the various buttons.

see what i get back if i click some buttons to make visible more content.

note: i am pretty sure that i have missed something - i guess that the import took the more than 8000 words - but where are they now´.... ?

btw. the text only appears after clicking the field ....
- can we arrange the text (and the calendar) so that the text appears permanently when looking at the calendar!?

"Start Date", "Summary", "Description"

see the examples:
09.02.20 Epheser 2,17 Jesus Christus ist gekommen und hat im Evangelium Frieden verkündigt. καὶ ἐλθὼν εὐηγγελίσατο εἰρήνην ὑμῖν τοῖς μακρὰν καὶ εἰρήνην τοῖς ἐγγύς· Il est venu annoncer la paix à vous qui étiez loin, et la paix à ceux qui étaient près;

of the 10. of february
10.02.20 Apostelgeschichte 21,5 Die Jünger geleiteten uns alle mit Frauen und Kindern bis hinaus vor die Stadt, und wir knieten am Ufer nieder, beteten und nahmen Abschied voneinander. ὅτε δὲ ἐγένετο ἡμᾶς ἐξαρτίσαι τὰς ἡμέρας, ἐξελθόντες ἐπορευόμεθα προπεμπόντων ἡμᾶς πάντων σὺν γυναιξὶ καὶ τέκνοις ἕως ἔξω τῆς πόλεως, καὶ θέντες τὰ γόνατα ἐπὶ τὸν αἰγιαλὸν προσευξάμενοι Mais, lorsque nous fûmes au terme des sept jours, nous nous acheminâmes pour partir, et tous nous accompagnèrent avec leurs femmes et leurs enfants jusque hors de la ville. Nous nous mîmes à genoux sur le rivage, et nous priâmes.

or the 11 . of february
11.02.20 Johannes 10,14 Jesus spricht: Ich bin der gute Hirte und kenne die Meinen und die Meinen kennen mich. Ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ποιμὴν ὁ καλὸς καὶ γινώσκω τὰ ἐμὰ καὶ γινώσκουσί με τὰ ἐμά, Je suis le bon berger. Je connais mes brebis, et elles me connaissent,

or the 12 . of february
12.02.20 1. Petrus 5,10 Der Gott aller Gnade, der euch berufen hat zu seiner ewigen Herrlichkeit in Christus, der wird euch, die ihr eine kleine Zeit leidet, aufrichten, stärken, kräftigen, gründen. Ὁ δὲ θεὸς πάσης χάριτος, ὁ καλέσας ὑμᾶς εἰς τὴν αἰώνιον αὐτοῦ δόξαν ἐν Χριστῷ [Ἰησοῦ], ὀλίγον παθόντας αὐτὸς καταρτίσει, στηρίξει, σθενώσει, θεμελιώσει. Le Dieu de toute grâce, qui vous a appelés en Jésus -Christ à sa gloire éternelle, après que vous aurez souffert un peu de temps, vous perfectionnera lui-même, vous affermira, vous fortifiera, vous rendra inébranlables.

bild_kalender_6.jpg

what is aimed . i want to show the text for each day - in a direct view on the canendar!? how to do this!?

bild_kalender_7.jpg
look forward to hear from you

regards
say
RoryOF

Re: publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar-events

Post by RoryOF »

I think you need to ask this on a Google calendar support forum, if there is one.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
sayhello
Banned

Re: publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar-events

Post by sayhello »

hello dear RoryOF

many thanks for the quick reply. I am glad to hear from you. Well - i need to solve this - probably i need to create (process) the texts into "images" - and subsequently
add this text-chunk (as a image) into the events of the google-calendar.

question: what do you say!?

above all - youre right - this is probably a question that needs to be adressed to the experts at the google-calendar-forum.

but yes: this is probably a question that can be solved with the insights and the ideas of all the calc-experts here.

- again -many thanks to you
regards
sayhello
Banned

Re: Publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar-events

Post by sayhello »

hi there - it would be great if i get some hints to get this things solved-

at the moment i think bout creating images..
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

/File /Export as PDF will give PDF files. or you could take screenshots.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
mikele

Post by mikele »

Hello,
I think it would be the same answer as here: https://de.openoffice.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73541
If you like to the all the information directly then you have to declare it as "Subject" instead of "Description".
LibreOffice 5.4, 7.0, 7.2 on LinuxMint/Win10
sayhello
Banned

Post by sayhello »

hi there RoryF hello dear Mikele,

many thanks for the quick answers great to hear from you both:
mikele wrote:Hello,
I think it would be the same answer as here: https://de.openoffice.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73541
If you like to the all the information directly then you have to declare it as "Subject" instead of "Description".
Well very very interesting. I guess that taking PDF and Adding a PDF would be a interesting alternative.
Probably i can add pdfs with the larger amount of text - and get to the solution

well honestly - if i can get the image of the text - eg . on mouseover - then i do a mass-creation of the text and fire it up to the google calendar

cf: https://support.google.com/calendar/thr ... 0392?hl=en

how to display large amounts of tes to te https://support.google.com/calendar/thr ... 9909?hl=en

cf supnote:
https://gsuitetips.com/tips/calendar/at ... dar-event/
https://www.labnol.org/code/20157-creat ... attachment

again - mike and RoryF
many many thanks for all you did!! I guess that i have to try out this solution!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :) :)

update: well i tried it out - with

jpg and pdf-files but all trials failed. I guess that i have to try more things. - e.g. the addons like zoom.

any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated