[Free Book]To Tame a Writer: LibreOffice Writer for Writers

Forum rules
No question in this section please
For any question related to a topic, create a new thread in the relevant section.
RGB

[Free Book]To Tame a Writer: LibreOffice Writer for Writers

Post by RGB »

It is available for download the book

To Tame a Writer, 2024 edition

a free CC text that explains how to get the most out of the LibreOffice Writer word processor (with a few pages dedicated to Draw, Math and Chart).

This book is a translation of an earlier book in Spanish called “Domando al escritor” which has a long history, its first incarnation being a series of articles dating back to 2006. There is also an Italian edition.

This edition is centred in LibreOffice 24.2.

More information in the project page.
Last edited by RGB on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There are two types of people: those who believe that there are two types of people and those who do not.

openSUSE Leap with KDE Plasma / LibreOffice
CJoshua

Re: [Book]To Tame a Writer: LibreOffice Writer for Writers

Post by CJoshua »

Hello, where can I find the original version in Spanish? I needed to make a reference to this book in my project.Thanks. I do have a file source, but the page is simply going black.
OpenOffice 4.1.5 on Ubuntu 17.10 >>Reporting Writer's Goal Achievement using OpenOffice and writemyessaysonline
FJCC

Post by FJCC »

OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
RGB

Post by RGB »

@CJoshua, thanks for your interest! The link to the original Spanish version is on the project page and is the same link provided by FJCC. For completeness, I also added the link to the original post.
There are two types of people: those who believe that there are two types of people and those who do not.

RGB

Re: [Free Book]To Tame a Writer: LibreOffice Writer for Writers

Post by RGB »

Hi! There is a new edition of the book, based on LibreOffice 24.2. See the first post for more information.