I can't find hotkeys

Discuss the word processor

I can't find hotkeys

Postby empleat » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:07 pm

I want find and change some hotkeys and i don't know why, but a lot of software programmers, doesn't get that there are hundreads of entries. Why can't i ctrl+f search for specific feature.
Where is hotkey for BOLD, change font size, type, color, also change title1,2,3 or how it calls, maybe header1,2,3 ?
OpenOffice 4.13 on Windows 10
empleat

Re: i can't find hotkeys

Postby FJCC » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:16 pm

The menu Tools -> Customize and then the Keyboard tab shows all of the possible shortcuts. Set the Category to Format to see the ones you are interested in.
Windows 10 and Linux Mint, since 2017
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
FJCC

Postby Villeroy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:43 pm

Ctrl+F finds document content. If you would take some time learning about styles, all your problems would dissolve in nothing.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Docume ... ith_Styles
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04, no OpenOffice, LibreOffice 6.x
Villeroy
Volunteer

Postby Bill » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:23 pm

empleat wrote:I want find and change some hotkeys and i don't know why, but a lot of software programmers, doesn't get that there are hundreads of entries. Why can't i ctrl+f search for specific feature.
Where is hotkey for BOLD, change font size, type, color, also change title1,2,3 or how it calls, maybe header1,2,3 ?

The information can be found in Help in OpenOffice, but you have to search for "shortcut keys", not "hotkeys".
AOO 4.1.6 and LO 6.2.0.3 on Manjaro MATE
Bill
Volunteer

Return to Writer