[Solved] How to fix font size for ALL text pages?

Discuss the word processor
Oppofix

[Solved] How to fix font size for ALL text pages?

Post by Oppofix »

Dear friends,

I've learned to change the font size for a single OO side. But I could not find the recipe how to transform ALL OpenOffice pages in general, and how to make this setting permanent.

Does someone know how to do it?

Thank you for your answer
Oppofix
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged solved
OpenOffice.org 3.4.1
Windows 8.1 / 64 bit
RusselB

Re: How to fix font size for ALL text pages?

Post by RusselB »

Each of the different parts of OpenOffice use a default template. This template is different for each part. ie: The default template for Calc is not the same as the default template for Writer.
You can adjust make your own template using the settings you want, then set that template as the default.
Once that is done, then you'll start with the settings you have chosen every time you start a new document.
For more help see [Tutorial]Creating a new default template
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

If you are finding the display of a document in OO too small, you should adjust the Zoom - /View /Zoom, 100% is a good start - or pull the slider at bottom right of the OO Window to the right.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Oppofix

Post by Oppofix »

I thank both of you kindly for your clear and the question terminating answer.

Oppofix
OpenOffice.org 3.4.1
Windows 8.1 / 64 bit