Save toolbar

Discuss the word processor
SwedishChick

Save toolbar

Post by SwedishChick »

Hi,

I recorded some macros in Writer, created icons for them, and added them as buttons on my standard toolbar. I want to be able to access these buttons when I work on Calc spreadsheets, as well. Is there a way to save the modified toolbar and then load it in Calc? Or is there some other way to do this without having to go through the same process of recording macros and adding them to the toolbar all over again in Calc?
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5, Windows 10
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Save toolbar

Post by Zizi64 »

Are you sure if the macro (written/recorded for the Writer) will work in the Calc? Tthen just modify the toolbar of the Calc too.
You need modify the toolbar in each applications - once - and they will remember it on next launching.
You must to save the toolbar modification to the application, but not to the actual document.
And the macro code must be located in the Standard library of the MyMacros (but not in the document).
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
Hagar Delest

Re: Save toolbar

Post by Hagar Delest »

Note that it's wise to package your macros with the icons and toolbars in an extension so that it can be reinstalled quickly (on another machine or if a reinstall is needed).
There are extensions to create a custom extension.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10