Legal Pleading Paper

Discuss the word processor
shark

Legal Pleading Paper

Post by shark »

Howdy. We are wondering if there is an app on Open Office for pleading paper. Vertical lines on both sides of the page and numbered in sequence one through twenty-eight. Or how to download such a critter. Thanks from California.
OpenOffice 4.1.5 on Windows Vista
RusselB

Re: Legal Pleading Paper

Post by RusselB »

Are you just wanting the vertical lines, or horizontal also?
How far apart are the vertical lines to be?
How many vertical lines to a sheet of paper?
Putting lines on both sides of a page requires a printer that prints double sided or one that prints one side and having to flip the page over after the first side is printed.

Quickly I'm thinking using a multi-column table in Writer or use the border controls in Calc to get the vertical lines.
I'm thinking that answers to my earlier questions may make a difference as to which works the best.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
shark

Post by shark »

Hi and Thanks. 2 vertical lines, close spaced on left side of page about 1" from edge. 1 vertical line on right side of page about 1/2" from edge. No horizontal lines. As stated numbered 1 thru 28. Have a great day.
OpenOffice 4.1.5 on Windows Vista
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

In addition to RusselB's questions, are there headers/footers, page numbers? If so, header or footer content?
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
RusselB

Post by RusselB »

What is it that is being numbered?
Sorry, meant to ask that in the previous post.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
RusselB

Post by RusselB »

A quick Google search brought up https://www.legalpleadingtemplate.com/p ... ding_Paper
This site shows a free download in PDF or DOC format. The DOC format opens in Writer with no problems that I could see.