[Solved] Document page display

Discuss the word processor
odehart

[Solved] Document page display

Post by odehart »

When I open an OO document the document is now displayed with pages 1 and 2 etc. side by side. Until yesterday each page appeared by itself, that is, page 1 was followed by page 2 etc. How do I go back to that display. Tried to find an answer but my searches pulled up way too many documents.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged solved
Windows 7 / Open Office 3.4.1
FJCC

Re: document page display

Post by FJCC »

At the bottom of the Writer window, well to the right side, there are three small icons of a single page, two side by side pages and two pages sharing an edge. Click the first one of those.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
odehart

Post by odehart »

That's pretty well out of my sight. But clicking the single page isn't saved so that when the doc is saved and reopened it goes back to 2 pages. I did work out that if I save the 1 page display using the same name I can replace the 2 page with the one. Thanks.
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

But clicking the single page isn't saved so that when the doc is saved and reopened it goes back to 2 pages.
Have you filled the User Data in the settings?
See:
"Tools - Options Open/LibreOffice - User Data"

It is necessary for proper working of some functions.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
odehart

Re: Document page display

Post by odehart »

I have. But the problem is solved. With help I found a solution. Thanks.