[Solved] Save .odt as .jpeg

Discuss the word processor
THEBookMan

[Solved] Save .odt as .jpeg

Post by THEBookMan »

I have written a promo flyer and saved as .odt, .rtf, etc

I find nowhere to save as .jpeg so that I can insert/share on web such as Linked in.

Ideas, Please.

Tnx in advance,
⌡im
Last edited by THEBookMan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Open Office 4.1.3 Win 10
RusselB

Re: Save .odt as .jpeg

Post by RusselB »

Check what formats LinkedIn accepts. I don't use LinkedIn so I don't have an account, and it appears that you can't do much without making one.
If LinkedIn will take a PDF file, then I'd recommend using that format (Use Export to PDF, not Save As).
If LinkedIn won't take that format, then give us a list of formats that they will take, and we might be able to come up with something.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

You could take screenshots; you would have to do this on a page by page basis.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Hagar Delest

Post by Hagar Delest »

Else, export as PDF and then use PDFCreator to export the pages in a pic format.

Please add [Solved] at the beginning of the title in your first post (top of the topic) with the edit button if your issue has been fixed.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10