Negative results not in red color

Discuss the word processor
riddellg

Negative results not in red color

Post by riddellg »

I'm seeing the same problem also - I'm using AOO 4.1.3 on Windows. (AOO413m1(Build:9783) - Rev. 1761381).

I'm displaying a negative currency amount which should be showing red but is not, but it's picking up the style because the ( ) are being displayed, just the "RED" is not being observed.

If I load the doc in LibreOffice 6.0.1.1 (x64) it does not show the red either. Weird. Makes me think the content xml is somehow messed up. If someone is not having the problem could you please open your content.xml and copy the currency-style XML and the user-field-get XML, perhaps there's a difference.

My XML here:

Code: Select all

<number:currency-style style:name="N124P0" style:volatile="true">
<number:currency-symbol number:language="en" number:country="US">$</number:currency-symbol>
<number:number number:min-integer-digits="1" number:grouping="true" loext:min-decimal-places="2" number:decimal-places="2"/>
</number:currency-style>
<number:currency-style style:name="N124">
<style:text-properties fo:color="#ff0000"/>
<number:currency-symbol number:language="en" number:country="US">$</number:currency-symbol>
<number:text>(</number:text>
<number:number number:min-integer-digits="1" number:grouping="true" loext:min-decimal-places="2" number:decimal-places="2"/>
<number:text>)</number:text>
<style:map style:apply-style-name="N124P0" style:condition="value()>=0"/>
</number:currency-style>

<text:p text:style-name="P7">
<text:user-field-get text:name="NegativeDiscountAmount" style:data-style-name="N124">$(35.90)</text:user-field-get>
</text:p>
I've attached the doc, if someone opens it and does see the negative amounts in Red then it would help solve it. & if you normally do see Red, just not in this document, that would tell us something too!

thanks!
 Edit: Split from this topic which relates to a similar problem but in Calc [robleyd, Moderator] 
Attachments
CurrencyAmounts.odt
Positive currency amounts and negative currency amounts, negatives should show red but don't (for me).
(15.75 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows