[Solved] Change sequence of page order from left to right

Discuss the word processor
HamzaBahrain

[Solved] Change sequence of page order from left to right

Post by HamzaBahrain »

Hello,

I want to change the order of pages from left to right. I want to make my document in pdf so when I open it it will start from right the other side to the way english documents work.

any suggestions on how I can do this?

thanks
Last edited by HamzaBahrain on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Openoffice 4.1.3 on windows 10
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: change the sequence of page order from left to right

Post by John_Ha »

Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure exactly what it is you are trying to do but File > Export as PDF ..., and select Page 1. Repeat for all the other pages. Now use PDF Split and Merge to merge the individual PDFs into a single PDF in whatever order you want.

Alternatively, copy and paste the content of the document until it is in the order you want. Create the PDF. If you use a Master document, where each page is a sub document, you can easily drag the pages into whatever order you need. Insert > Manual Break > Page break ..., allows you to force a page break where you want it to be.

As a new poster you will find much useful information in the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials, the up to date Writer guide and the OOo v3.3 Writer Manual. When a pop-up window opens, click the Help button for extensive help on that function - it is often more comprehensive than the manual.

If this solves the problem, please view your first post in this thread and click the Edit button (top right in the post) and add [Solved] in front of the subject.
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
HamzaBahrain

Re: change the sequence of page order from left to right

Post by HamzaBahrain »

Hi John,

Thanks for the welcome and for your great assist.

have a great week man
Openoffice 4.1.3 on windows 10