Select Text" color changer

Discuss the word processor
huongtram

Select Text" color changer

Post by huongtram »

The obstinacy of denial always allowed me to disregard calendars and mirrors. I used to be, inside my thick mind, some indistinct age between 22 and 35.

That perpetual youth allowed me to stay firmly astride the culture. My sports passions were everyman's sports passions. The kids who skateboarded, performed game titles and didn't get baseball and best skateboard for beginners were outdoors the mainstream, not me.

Then, when i was watching the All-Star Game at Detroit's Comerica Park on Tuesday, a juxtaposition of televised images revealed the sobering truth _ I used to be a relic.

Outdoors that new stadium, garishly decked-out ballplayers made their pre-game entrances inside the backs of shiny convertibles, riding lower a extended and wide red carpet like parading potentates.

"My suit," Boston's Johnny Damon told an insipid questioner, "was produced by Ernest Abboud."

Before the next embarrassed player may be uncovered to inane questions, the director cut to have an aerial shot of downtown Detroit. There, in the distant corner in the screen, sitting Tiger Stadium, empty and forlorn.

Because instant, the old ballpark symbolized the earth I'd known much like clearly since the Red Carpet Show at Comerica displayed some alien world. It absolutely was there. It really didn't matter greatly any longer.

Tiger Stadium, in a few sense, symbolized my sports heroes and remembrances. I guess I never observed for the time being that time had relegated these for the borders of relevance.

Was Eddie Mathews really dead? Will it be that no-one under 40 remembers going to a game at Connie Mack Stadium? Doesn't anybody recall Tony Curry?

Individuals were people and locations where mattered. Didn't they?

Possibly that spectre of insignificance will be a payback. Maybe I would have required in additional carefully when my father tried to inform me about Indian Bob Manley or when my grandfather prattled on about Baker Bowl.

However which was different. Everything happened before I used to be born. The incessant remembrances of boring old people didn't interest me then. They simply weren't as interesting after i was once i told my own, personal boy everyone fascinating tales in regards to the players, teams and ballparks I loved.

No less than, it is exactly what I believed until Tuesday.

Now Mathews and Connie Mack reside in the identical moldy warehouse where Indian Bob and Baker Bowl were stored in the past. how to turn on a skateboard

Before you will discover Tiger Stadium there, too.

Two won't fit. Speaking concerning the absurdity in the All-Star Game's Red Carpet Show, did anybody realize that the Red Sox World Series ring Damon used am enormous it could have encircled Curt Schilling's ego?

San Jose, Atlanta and hd188753. Scientists within the California Institute of Technology now discovered a completely new planet located 875 trillion miles from earth.

Apparently, the National hockey league was already considering developing a franchise there.

Print no World Series tickets. This Years Washington Nationals bear an amazing resemblance for the 1964 Phillies.

Remember that both:

Were managed by very feisty men (Gene Mauch, Frank Robinson) who've been unpopular with players both inside and out of doors their dugouts.

Were basically appear _ bunting, moving runners, and playing hit-and-visit offset not enough offense.

Needed an unpredicted and extended lead despite competition from numerous teams with elevated talent.

Transformed injuries to new first basemen (Roy Sievers, Nick Manley) but got more than expected utilizing their no-name bullpens (Erection dysfunction Roebuck and Jack Baldschun, Luis Ayala and Chad Cordero). How to ride a skateboard for beginners

Trivia quiz. This headline came out in Thursday's Inquirer: "Egg Mind euthanized." Achieved it reference:

a. an "O'Reilly Factor segment round the aftermath from the Harvard professor's endorsement of welfare?

b. Humpty Dumpty's failure to accomplish a complete time earnings will?

c. a Philadelphia Park-trained horse being put lower?
Last edited by huongtram on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
Hagar Delest

Re: Select Text" color changer

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hi and welcome to the forum!
The color has never been configurable AFAIK.
Note that latest version today is 4.1.3 (you should also change your user signature (see How to update your software information signature).
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
acknak

Re: Select Text" color changer

Post by acknak »

OO is supposed to pick up the selection-highlight color from the system; it will then apply the user's transparency setting to that color.

If that's not happening for you, it may be due to a glitch in the OO settings profile, or perhaps OO is having trouble getting the highlight color from the system color scheme.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23