envelope icon

Discuss the word processor
mansewood

envelope icon

Post by mansewood »

Welcome beginner. Please answer all of the questions below which may provide information necessary to answer your question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which version of OpenOffice.org are you using? 2,3.1
What Operating System (version) are you using?windows XP Home
What is your question or comment?New to openoffice. Switched from Microsoft word, am 70 years old not a whizz kid. Word has an icon for the envelope writer has one but for emails, can one put an icon for envelopes into writer as I am haveing a real problem printing envelopes. I write my letters in writer and print the envelopes in word which really defeats the object.
Hope someone can help me.
Chas :?
kabing
Volunteer

Re: envelope icon

Post by kabing »

Try going to the Insert menu and choosing Envelope; you can choose between adding the envelope to the existing document or creating a new document for just the envelope. While it is possible to add the command to the toolbar, it doesn't look like there's an icon for it, so I don't know how helpful that would be.

kabing
NeoOffice (app store version) OpenOffice.org 4.1 and LibreOffice 4.3 on Mac OS X El Capitan
OpenOffice.org 4.1.2 on Windows 10 (Previously on Vista)