[Solved] Enlarge document

Discuss the word processor
mgdylich

[Solved] Enlarge document

Post by mgdylich »

I have a four page document to which I need to make changes, In the past it came up one page at a time. Now all pages show up on the screen and the print is tiny so i can't make the changes. All other documents are normal size. what happened?
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
open office4 windows 10
RusselB

Re: enlarge document

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums.
I can't say for sure what happened, but it sounds like the page display was changed from single page to multiple page.
Open your document, then look at the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You should see 3 icons that look like pages.
The first one (going from left to right) is for single page. The second is for a 2 page display, and the last (which is the one that I think has been selected) is for multiple page display.
This setting is saved with the document, so that would explain why it's just the one document giving you problems.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
Hagar Delest

Re: Enlarge document

Post by Hagar Delest »

Or use the Ctrl+mouse wheel.

Please add [Solved] at the beginning of the title in your first post (top of the topic) with the *EDIT button if your issue has been fixed.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10