Performing Calculations

Creating tables and queries
lachjl

Performing Calculations

Post by lachjl »

I was wondering how to get a field on a report to do a calculation. The fields that I have on the report now are ID (primary), Invoice #, PulledBy, CheckedBy, CustomerName, PullDate, BeginTime, EndTime, CaseCount, and Comments. I currently have the report set up sorting by PulledBy, then by PullDate. They are then organized by BeginTime. I wanted a few fields on the report that performed calculations. One field that I want is one that calculates the total time per order, one that calculates the total time each person pulled per day, one that calculates the total time everyone pulled that night, one that calculates their cases pulled per hour for each invoice, one that shows their cases per hour for each day, and one that shows the cases per hour for each week (or however long I set it for on the query). Does anyone have any idea how to do this? Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!
DrewJensen
Volunteer

Re: Performing Calculations

Post by DrewJensen »

Former member of The Document Foundation
Former member of Apache OpenOffice PMC
LibreOffice on Ubuntu 18.04
RikardSvenningsen

[Solved] Re: Performing Calculations

Post by RikardSvenningsen »

Hi ...
Is the buildin report generater The SUN Report Builder?
Last edited by RikardSvenningsen on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards
Rikard Svenningsen
Denmark
r4zoli
Volunteer

Re: Performing Calculations

Post by r4zoli »

It depend on what version of OOo you use before 2.3.0 only built in report wizard could be used, based on tables, queries, not so much editable.
After 2.3.0 you could download Sun-report-builder as extension: http://extensions.services.openoffice.o ... portdesign
After extension installation, restart OOo, on Win stop Quick start, too.
New item will be in Report Tasks, Create Report in Design View....
AOO 4.0 and LibO 4 on Win 8
Hungarian forum co-admin