Database.odb keeps crashing

Discuss setup / installation issues - Add a spell checker, Language pack?
8380pp

Database.odb keeps crashing

Post by 8380pp »

Good Morning,
I don't know why but i amusing windows 10, and my database on Open Office for some reason i can not understand, keep crashing, and i have almost 900 details on this database and now i can not access to them!! I am in panic because some of them are very important.

Every time i reach the point showed on the attachment, the database crash for no reason, afterwards when i try to start again i received a message to recovery, i follow the steps, (no report is given for the crash) and i reach the point of the picture attached and when i try to click on "forms" it does not open and after a while it crash.

Please could any one to help with this issue please.
Thanks
Attachments
Capture54565.PNG
OPEN OFFICE4.1.6
RusselB

Re: DATABASE.ODB OPEN OFFICE KEEP CRASHING

Post by RusselB »

OpenOffice crashes are one of the most difficult problems to identify and duplicate.
That said, the most common "fix" for this type of problem is a profile reset as described in [Tutorial]The OpenOffice User Profile
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.