[Solved] Trouble printing with page size

Discuss setup / installation issues - Add a spell checker, Language pack?
luckymumof4

[Solved] Trouble printing with page size

Post by luckymumof4 »

I have a new printer and each time I try to print from OpenOffice the printer gives a message the page size is incorrect, which it isn't.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
Open Office V3 on Windows 10
RusselB

Re: Trouble printing with page size

Post by RusselB »

What page size are you trying to use and what make and model is the printer?
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
luckymumof4

Post by luckymumof4 »

Just a standard a4. the printer is new and it is a canon maxify MB2160. I think it might be a problem with OpenOffice as I've tried printing to a different printer and I still get the same message about the paper size being wrong
luckymumof4

Post by luckymumof4 »

The printer says 'the size or type of paper loaded in the cassette is different from the print setting. I've just downloaded the latest open office but it didn't help
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

The printer says 'the size or type of paper loaded in the cassette is different from the print setting.
Can you upload a screenshot picture about the printer settings of your AOO/LO software and about the Page settings of your sample document? (And please upload the sample documet too.)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
luckymumof4

Post by luckymumof4 »

Thank you - I've got it sorted now. It was under page format settings - from letter to A4