Inability to print tall cells within OO Calc

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
fletch92131

Inability to print tall cells within OO Calc

Post by fletch92131 »

Dear Apache,
I have a problem with OpenOffice Calc when trying to print a spreadsheet with extra-large (tall) cells at the end, due to my fellow Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) survivors sometimes needing to write with the opposite hand (nondominant). The first part of the spreadsheet when I print is fine, but when I try to include the last page of blank cells, Calc defaults to printing at the same format as before, making the cells too short and hard for these Brain Injury survivors to write their names and other information inside the respective cells. This spreadsheet gives people the opportunity to be included on my weekly minutes of our Announcements sessions and share survivor stories with each other using the spreadsheet as information for contacting others by telephone. Am I making myself clear? Please Help! :|
Open Office proud user and advertiser for years now.
Richard A. Fletcher
Last edited by robleyd on Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: E-mail and contact information removed to prevent spamming
OpenOffice 4.1.1 on Windows 10 Home
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Inability to print tall cells within OO Calc

Post by thomasjk »

Locking this thread a duplicate of viewtopic.php?f=49&t=99328
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2