Hope to get OpenOffice support for Writer

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
ranjith.chittuluri

Hope to get OpenOffice support for Writer

Post by ranjith.chittuluri »

hi
i need to take a license for open office 3.3 writer module for a period of 1 yer
please provide me the cost of personal license
does support is also included in it ,or we need to take it separately
details for communication are
my mail id is :[mod:deleted]
my contact num is :[mod:deleted]
awaiting for reply
Regards
Ranjith Chittuluri
open office 3.3, windows xp
acknak

Re: Hope to get open office support for writer

Post by acknak »

OOo is completely free for any use--business or personal--as many copies as you need. There is no need for any contract. The license terms are included in the downloaded files.

OOo does not provide any guaranteed support, even if you wanted to pay for it. I don't know of any companies offering paid support but I believe you can find consultants who do that.

I've removed your contact information since this forum is entirely public. You can watch this thread for replies, or people can contact you directly by private message ("PM") or email, through the buttons at the right.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
FJCC

Re: Hope to get open office support for writer

Post by FJCC »

There is a short list of consultants on the openoffice.org site.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.