Wanted: NeoOffice Writer expert for ongoing help

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
Chalmers44

Wanted: NeoOffice Writer expert for ongoing help

Post by Chalmers44 »

I am beginning MacBook Pro NeoOffice user (willing to switch to Open Office if advisable) who wants help incident by incident, payment on per use basis. Are you that person?

Example: I would like to set up my default Writer template so that it has the custom styles I use. I have figured out how to create a template (.ott) but cannot figure out how to make it the default. Instructions on this forum talk about File->Template. Well, honey, in my NeoOffice there ain't no 'Template' in the pull-down menu under 'File'. So I am stuck.

Chop Hardenbergh

I have removed your email address. No one will reply by email, they will reply here in the thread so other forum users can see and benefit from the discussions, or you could suggest that they use private Message here in the forum. (The email address would also have been found and exploited by spam-bots.) (TheGurkha, Moderator).
NeoOffice 3.1.1 with MacOS X 10.6.6