[Solved] Seeking Base Tutor

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
4everlearning

[Solved] Seeking Base Tutor

Post by 4everlearning »

I am in need of someone who can help me learn a few specific things in Base.
Currently I am tasked with building a database for tracking customer orders. I have basic knowledge of database functions, but I'm experiencing a steep learning curve with the software.

I'm intelligent and a quick learner, but my timeline is short so posting detailed questions and awaiting responses isn't an option for me right now. I need someone I can talk with voice and ask targeted questions. I believe my needs can be met in less than an hour's time, and if things prove more complicated than I anticipate, I would entertain having someone else build the structure for me initially.

Please pm me if you can help. I live in USA on central time. Skype is okay if you are located abroad.
Thanks!
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
OpenOffice 3.3.0 Windows 7
4everlearning

Re: Seeking Base Tutor

Post by 4everlearning »

Cry for help was answered.... THANK YOU!
OpenOffice 3.3.0 Windows 7