Small simple project

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
yclee

Small simple project

Post by yclee »

I intend to out source a simple project base on Openoffice base

Outline
> Create a purchase order (PO) to supplier
2. Able to create a Sales order (SO) base on the data of Purchase order, so that input is reduced
3. Able to create a Commercial Invoice (CI) base on the data of Purchase order, so that input is reduced
4. Print the above PO SO CI

Inventory no need at this moment.
Should be able to calculate date difference base on the above, details to be provide later
Running at LINUX, Kubuntu Libreoffice 3, able to share with at least 2users, no password required at this moment
Libreoffice 3 on WIndows XP
DACM
Volunteer

Re: Small simple project

Post by DACM »

Here's a start on your project including the (1) PO and (2) SO forms and function. The (3) CI should be very similar, if not identical to the SO form. And the (4) printouts are a simply matter of adding "Reports" to this example:
Duplicate records from a table to another
AOO 4.1.x; LO 4.2.x; Windows 7/8 64-bit
Warning: Avoid embedded databases --> Solution: Adopt a portable 'split database' folder
Soli Deo gloria
yclee

Re: Small simple project

Post by yclee »

Thanks, allow me some time to diguest as I am petty new to OOffice.
Libreoffice 3 on WIndows XP