Database creator needed for order tracking database

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
Labeshops

Database creator needed for order tracking database

Post by Labeshops »

I need a basic order tracking database and am pounding my head against the wall trying to do it myself...so I'm looking for someone that can set up the basics for me and then I can modify/create reports as I need to. I'm also really trying to get this done soon - wanted to switch to it after the first of the year.

I don't think it's that complicated (probably very easy for someone who knows base very well).

Basically, I need customer information stored with their corresponding order details with status fields, tracking numbers, etc. I've gotten the forms and tables set up basically (though needs tweaked) so you can see what I am trying to do (and actually make it work). This is the main part I need done asap. Rest can be "stage 2"....

What I haven't tried at all yet is I need to pull the data in from multiple sql databases as I have multiple online stores I want to feed into it. I do NOT need it to write back to the sql databases - just suck some of the data into the right fields and naturally only pull the new records each time. Ideally, I want it to export the data in a format I can then import into Quickbooks pro to save on some more manual input, but that's a bonus for later on).

I also need 2 people on 2 different computers to be able to access the database.

Please email me at lori at labeshops dot com if you can help. I don't have a big budget for this, but can work something out with you.

Thanks!
Lori
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 7