[Solved] Macro conversion from VBA to OOo Basic needed

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
Herrmannsdorfer

[Solved] Macro conversion from VBA to OOo Basic needed

Post by Herrmannsdorfer »

Hi,

our company switched from MS Office to OOo. We have an Excel spreadsheet with a VBA macro that needs to be converted to run in Calc. Here are some details: We enter numbers to a daily production list. The macro should copy the relevant data to other tables in that file, add some specs and calculate monthly and yearly sums. The tables are already in use and the data is entered manually - just the macro logic is missing

If you are interested, please PM me with your email address and I will send you the Excel spreadsheet which has the macro as well as comments on the macro code itself. You can then quote me what it would cost to convert this.

Thanks!
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
Rolf Eder
Herrmannsdorfer Landwerkstaetten

OOo 3.x running on WinXP and Mac OS X
Herrmannsdorfer

Re: Macro conversion from VBA to OOo Basic or rewrite needed

Post by Herrmannsdorfer »

Offer is closed. The macro is done.
Rolf Eder
Herrmannsdorfer Landwerkstaetten

OOo 3.x running on WinXP and Mac OS X