Paid GPL project integrate OOo & iManage (macro / ext.)

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
holmanwebb

Paid GPL project integrate OOo & iManage (macro / ext.)

Post by holmanwebb »

I'm looking for a developer interested in being paid to develop an OO.o addin or macro under a GPL licience as follows:

Our company uses the iManage document management system (DMS) we'd like to develop code to provide alternative dialogs for open and save, so that users can search for documents, and save documents to the DMS

I have access to the iManage API documentation and sample code in visual basic for saving a document, and will assist as much as possible based on my own knowledge of the API.

The development environment would be via remote access so you won't need windows to test or install code, just internet access.

Terms of payment, either a fixed fee up to US$ 500, or per hour is negotiable, but I'd prefer payment via vworker.com

Interested programmers should reply to this topic.

If you know someone who might be able to help please let me know.

- Justin
OpenOffice 3.x on windows xp/win 7