Support for OpenOffice.org in Muscat

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
shinupeter

Support for OpenOffice.org in Muscat

Post by shinupeter »

Hi
Can anyone let me know whether professional/Paid support is available for Open office in Muscat Oman.Thanks in advance
Open office 3.2 and windows XP
jrkrideau
Volunteer

Re: Support for Open Office in Muscat

Post by jrkrideau »

shinupeter wrote:Hi
Can anyone let me know whether professional/Paid support is available for Open office in Muscat Oman.Thanks in advance
Have you had a look at the Paid Support forum here?

Also what kind of paid support do you need. Some support is possible over the internet without the support supplier being physically present.
LibreOffice 7.3.7. 2; Ubuntu 22.04
shinupeter

Post by shinupeter »

Hi
Thanks for the reply.I looked at the support forum.but couldn get one in this region.I am looking for support when ever there is some compatibity issues with applications which are currently using excel
jrkrideau
Volunteer

Post by jrkrideau »

shinupeter wrote:Hi
Thanks for the reply.I looked at the support forum.but couldn get one in this region.I am looking for support when ever there is some compatibity issues with applications which are currently using excel
Well there is fairly good support in these fora and it's for free :)

If it is not a hardware problem you may be able to get away with on-line commercial support. I've had friends in the high tech industry doing tech support around the world and never leaving their office in Canada. I suppose it also depends on how sophisticated your users are.

Anyway good luck.
LibreOffice 7.3.7. 2; Ubuntu 22.04
shinupeter

Re: Support for OpenOffice.org in Muscat

Post by shinupeter »

Thanks once again for your reply