Macro Development

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
Shivendra

Macro Development

Post by Shivendra »

Hi,
I need help in macro development. :crazy: We need continuous development support.
OpenOffice 2.4 on Ubuntu 9.04
Hagar Delest

Re: Macro Development

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please read the Survival Guide for the forum.

Tell us what is the problem and we will have a look at it. But we are not a customer service. There is a Paid support section in this forum if you are interested in such support.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
Shivendra

Post by Shivendra »

Our group has decided to go completely opensource, the challenge right now we are facing in converting the MS desktop to the Ubuntu, reason being user are using MS office from several years and the previous document contains macro, complex formula's,OLE, linked presentation , after a test run we found that Openoffice does not support many of them. Also the users are receiving files from outer world .

We need somebody which can sit with our team remotely and start developing the Macro, formulas in open office which are creating problem and give patch to our IT team to implement

Yes I am interested in paid support
OpenOffice 2.4 on Ubuntu 9.04
Hagar Delest

Post by Hagar Delest »

I've moved your topic in the Paid support forum. See the first topic (bottom of the index), it can have some contacts.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10