Forms Help

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
scarter

Forms Help

Post by scarter »

I created a database of cases and defendants for our municipal court practice, in HSQL and OOBase3. Three (and soon four) interrelated tables... Case, Defendant, Charges, Officers. It does what it's supposed to, but it's awkward, and I need to create forms to facilitate data entry and queries. I'm sure that if I had several free days, I could make it over the perceptual problem of getting from what we need to how to accomplish it in Base. If I knew what to do, the form is pretty simple and shouldn't take more than an hour or two to set up.

But I don't have several days to educate myself in the intricacies of form creation in Base.

If you do, and you have some experience and would be willing to help us solve this problem on an hourly basis, please send me a PM or email; you can use the link on the forum. Let me know your experience and charges..

Thanks.

Steve
OOo 3.0.X on Ms Windows XP + Ubuntu Linux, Windows Vista