Need Information about AOO on Windows

Discuss your migration story or project
kcddagger

Need Information about AOO on Windows

Post by kcddagger »

To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings! My name is Crystal Buckneberg and I am currently working on a project for Technical Writing (A college level class I am currently taking at Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, SD USA) that is comparing MS Office, OpenOffice and LibreOffice and then making a recommendation to a client on which one to use. I have a few questions that will help me to pull this document together if you have a few minutes of time.

I will need an answer on or before 28-Nov-2016 so I have time to integrate your information into the report.

1.) What is your official title within the Apache Software Foundation organization?
2.) Approximately how many users of OpenOffice are there worldwide?
3.) Do you have an estimate as to how many of those users are in the United States?
4.) On average per year, how many times does OpenOffice release an update/patch?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Crystal Buckneberg
Computer Programming Student
Southeast Tech AITP Webmaster
Crystal Buckneberg
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10
acknak

Re: Need Information about AOO on Windows

Post by acknak »

Greetings and welcome to the community forum!

This forum is volunteer user-to-user assistance. There aren't many Apache folks here regularly so you may be more likely to get an official response if you send your questions to one of the project mailing lists: https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23