Loggin session expired many times when I was logged in

Let us know how we are doing -
blackmentor

Loggin session expired many times when I was logged in

Post by blackmentor »

My login session many times is expired when I was logged in. I dont know whats is wrong but for example before I posted my new topic I have try login for 8 times.. it's really strange..
:ouch:
Last edited by robleyd on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove Known Issues icon [robleyd, Moderator]
OpenOffice 4.1.3
Win 7 - 64 bits
RusselB

Re: Loggin session expired many times when I was logged in

Post by RusselB »

This may not be an actual message from the OpenOffice forum website, but an attempt to get your login information via a malware program, more specifically a keylogger.
Please do a thorough check of your system.
Another possibility that I've found, is that the connection to the server was dropped and what you were seeing was information stored in a virtual memory buffer until that information needed to be updated, which was when you found out about the break. If that was the case, it's going to be somewhere between difficult and impossible to determine just where the signal was dropped.
If the first of these options comes back with something found, then please get it removed, then change your password.
If your system comes back clean, try contacting your internet provider for detailed access path information regarding the time when you noticed the drop.
They should be able to look at traceroute details to determine just where along the line the connection was actually broken.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.