[Solved] How do I add [Solved] to my questions

Let us know how we are doing -
andyc

[Solved] How do I add [Solved] to my questions

Post by andyc »

This is probably quite a strange query and I'm not sure that this is the correct place to post it. However...
I have noticed that, on some queries, when they are answered satisfactorily they have '[Solved]' prepended to the subject. I have recently had a positive outcome to a query of mine but cannot see anything on the page to indicate that I can mark it as solved. So can someone let me know how I can do this please, I'm sure it must be a simple procedure but I just can't see how it is done.
Last edited by andyc on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10 Home
Apache OpenOffice version 4.1.3
FJCC

Re: How do I add [Solved] to my questions

Post by FJCC »

Go to the first post in the solved thread and click the edit button that is on the same line as the title but farther to the right. You can then add Solved to the title manually.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

Go to your first post in the thread, select the edit button at top right, then when the Edit opens click at the beginning oof the Subject line and add [Solved]. It is usual to also click on the green tick radio button. Then click on the Submit button at the screen bottom.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
andyc

Post by andyc »

Thanks. I was looking for a button to click or something.
Windows 10 Home
Apache OpenOffice version 4.1.3