[Solved] "Suggestion" section for this website

Let us know how we are doing -
ericrr

[Solved] "Suggestion" section for this website

Post by ericrr »

Someone did tell me where to go to make a suggestion, but not sure where that is now, I just thought, it might be easier via the website, and that would help everyone out faster.
or else have "fast" link from the website.

There was a very strange error I had the other day, but now I can not remember, but there is a minor issue that get up my hooter,
One the auto-correct function if you type in a word like a three letter word it might autocorrect to 'whatever' (see more in the autocorrect, in my opinion this is "very strange" I hardly ever have trouble spelling 3 letter words

What I find very strange is days of the week are not in there or months of the year, just to name a couple.
See more on this at
http://www.dubdubdub.net.nz/port/autocorrect.html
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved] -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
windows 10

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3
Reluctant to update because all my many auto-correct entries will be lost, like days of the week, months of the year, etc.
RusselB

Re: Is it possible to have "suggestion" section at this webs

Post by RusselB »

If you are enquiring about a suggestion for the forum, then the Site Feedback section (where you posted) is the correct area.
If you are enquiring about a suggestion for the software, then Please feel free to submit bugs, feature requests, patches or comments.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.