So Helpful

Let us know how we are doing -
JennyL

So Helpful

Post by JennyL »

Thanks for having such an informative and helpful site.

I am trying to set up an accounting system for a small business andI have never tried to do this before.

I need to know some things, but sometimes have a problem knowing what I need to ask in order to get the right answer.
On occasion one question leads to another :crazy:
By just browsing on here I have found it very helpful so a big :bravo: to all the contributers.
Thanks in advance.
Open office 4.1.2 on Windows 10
RusselB

Re: So Helpful

Post by RusselB »

Your welcome.
Please don't hesitate to post any questions that you may have and you haven't been able to find an answer to.
Don't worry if you don't know how to phrase your question(s), as we will do our best to figure out just what you are actually needing via a (somewhat) interactive process.
Regretfully there isn't a live chat option, thus responses can be anywhere from almost immediate to several hours in delay, though I've rarely seen a question asked that hasn't gotten a response in under 24 hours.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.