A Word of Encouragement

Let us know how we are doing -
James Reaves

A Word of Encouragement

Post by James Reaves »

To Those Who Are DI oing The Right Stuff:

I am impressed with Apache Open Office 4.1.2 for the following reasons:

1. It handles graphics files as effortlessly and flawlessly as any system I've ever seen It locates the files on my hard drive -- which Microsoft Office does not do. It places the files in a position such I can use them, edit then and tailor them in very specific ways. When I try to do this in Libre Office--well, lets just say it's not pretty. The process usually ends in either crashing my computer or Libre Office. This used not to be the case.

2. I have tested several systems against Apache Open Office: None of them did the job of AOO. They either fell down in speed of handling files or the system crashed altogether or the graphics files could not be found at all.

With much respect,

James Reaves
Apache Open Office 4.1. OS is Windows 10
RusselB

Re: A Word of Encouragement

Post by RusselB »

On behalf of the forum volunteers, moderators and the Open Office development team, I'd like to say Thanks for this.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.