New extensions page

Let us know how we are doing -
GNLivesey

New extensions page

Post by GNLivesey »

I would like to congratulate the project on their new extensions page. It is a lot better than before, although I personally still think there is room for improvement. However, the main site is objectively awful. It really is. There are so many links on the front page including differently worded links to similar pages, sometimes even the exact same page. There is a random news feed below the blog (ironically the only difference between it and the blog is that it appears to lack news). Please, please, please update it. The whole site needs to be rebuilt from scratch, preferably conforming to the same design principles seen in the extensions and template pages. Also not even the new extensions and template sites are immune to bad design, they still have duplicated links and wasted space. I spent about 2 minutes making a small mock-up of what I'd change (it actually functions since I used the element inspector). I don't claim to be an artist but it removes a whole (confusing in my opinion) navigation bar with very little compromise.
umm.png
OpenOffice 4.1.2 on Windows 10
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: New extensions page

Post by Zizi64 »

There are extensions on the pages of the LibreOffice:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
GNLivesey

Re: New extensions page

Post by GNLivesey »

Yes, I know.
OpenOffice 4.1.2 on Windows 10