[Solved] Auto login problem with Mozilla FF 3

Let us know how we are doing -
floris v
Volunteer

[Solved] Auto login problem with Mozilla FF 3

Post by floris v »

Until I installed FF 3 I was always logged in automatically for this site (and the old oooforum), now I always have to log in, even though I checked Log me in automatically - every time I visit the site I find the checkmark removed. Same for the old oooforum, but it doesn't happen in several other websites I visit.
Last edited by floris v on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
Phil
Volunteer

Re: Auto login problem with Mozilla FF 3

Post by Phil »

I upgraded to FF3 on Wednesday, and since then I was always automatically logged in (both to OOCF and OOoForum), even after several restarts of FF with new sessions.

Do you have any special cookies settings? There are also a couple of extensions managing cookies - are you using any of those?

KR, phil
OOo 3.0.1 & DEV-3.1 • WinXP pro 32-bit + SP3 + current patches
Looking for OpenOffice-related information? Try the search engine on OpenOfficeNinja - a great tool!
My favorite extension: Alt. Find & Replace for Writer. All you need and much more...
OOo 2.4.X on Ms Windows XP
floris v
Volunteer

Re: Auto login problem with Mozilla FF 3

Post by floris v »

That was it. FF may have installed using the cookies settings for the beta instead of the regular. :( Added user.services.openoffice.org to allowed sites for cookies and problem solved. :)
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: [Solved] Auto login problem with Mozilla FF 3

Post by Villeroy »

Could somebody please have a look at this issue
and put a note to TerryE? I can't since I stick with FF1.5
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice