[Solved] Where did the solution post go?

Let us know how we are doing -
NewEnglandErik

[Solved] Where did the solution post go?

Post by NewEnglandErik »

A couple of days ago, some soul needed a solution to take the contents of a browser screen and apply it to a spreadsheet. I believe the author was NickMM. Anyways, I provided a solution, I dropped the code solution as a reply, showing how to access the clipboard, process the content of the clipboard, and deliver the appropriate values to the calc application. Instead of forum item as solved, on the item, it was taken off of the forum.. I'm confused. What happened?

Thanks Hagar - while I've been working with OOo macros for the past year, but, I'm a newbie at participating in the forums, so I wasn't sure what happened. I added the solution to my personal macro cookbook.
Last edited by NewEnglandErik on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 3.3.0 build 9567 installed on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
MrProgrammer

Re: Where did the solution post go?

Post by MrProgrammer »

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

After signing in, use "View your posts" (a few centimeters below the top of the screen) and you'll quickly find it. It's still on the forum.

If this answered your question please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.

Edit: It is in thread
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... 20&t=47308
RoryOF, Moderator
Last edited by RoryOF on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to insert Thread url
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
Hagar Delest

Re: Where did the solution post go?

Post by Hagar Delest »

I'm the moderator who moved the topic since the solution has been given (without any fee I guess). Since the code can be used, better have it in the Macro section.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10