[Solved] To the administrator

Let us know how we are doing -
mant

[Solved] To the administrator

Post by mant »

First my apologies if I did something wrong.

I've been banned after just few minutes in the board (former josemaria.alkala). This is the first time that happens to me in any forum, and that despite I am probably older than the administrator :) .

I wrote a message just suggesting that it would be good a change in the focus of the application. Something that I feel fits in the "Talk about anything at all...". And was based on my experience.

I would appreciate if my account is recovered and my post as well. I lived a dictatorshop and I still get puzzled for unnecesary censorship.

In any case, if I did wrong, again my apologies.
José M.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
LibreOffice 3.4.5 Archlinux
floris v
Volunteer

Re: To the administrator

Post by floris v »

Your post contains some links to external sites and the moderator probably considered them as spam links, a sufficient reason for a ban on this forum. Please note that this forum gets enough spam messages that moderators don't look twice at the first post of a newly registered member with some links in it that aren't related to OOo at all - they won't check if they are real spam, they'll take for granted that they are. Once we know you as a bona fide person you can start posting links. ;)
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
acknak

Re: To the administrator

Post by acknak »

Ok, your post is here: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... 49&t=47835 and your original registration is restored.

Sorry for the trouble; thanks for raising the issue.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23